Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Back to School

April 28th, 2004
1:21 P. M.

As a dear old friend of mine is winding down her college career, I'm about to restart mine. I am in fact getting ready to go pay my application fee. One more trip to the old campus for me. I do like it down there, though. (I put that last line in there to give you an idea of just what kind of affect life outside of college can have! ... Ok, so it was to give me an idea ...)

In case you're wondering what I'm going to major in, it will be geology (I know I had talked about mechanical engineering, but decided against it.)

I read this article in last month's Discover Magazine, and thought, "This is the kind of action I really want!" The primary subject of the article seems to be more on the side of biology, but there is quite a bit of geology involved with it ... It takes geologists to stumble across life in some of the least expected places of the world.

That, and maybe I have rocks in my brain .....

*** ** *** ** *** **

Today's weekly feature is brought to you by a Chinese Restaurant.

Humpday Quote of the

Week!

Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows.
----From a fortune cookie I had with a lunch last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)