Sunday, April 04, 2004

Spring Is Most Decidedly NOT in the Air!

April 4th, 2004
7:16 P. M.

It's cold up here. I'm very glad I set enough money aside to be able to afford this hotel room for a while. And that connecting flight in Miami ... Jeez, what a tease that was. I've gone from early spring to early summer, and then right back to late winter in only a couple of days. (My sinuses may never forgive me!)

Ok, you may be expecting me to write aboot ... Errmm ... About the plane rides. Well, I've heard it said that it's no different to riding on a bus (which I've done before) ... If that bus was driven by a raging alcoholic, and driven over a series of fifteen to twenty foot cliffs from time to time.

I must say ... Any city situated that close to a lake can't be bad at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)