Monday, April 19, 2004

Vacation, All I've Ever Wanted!

April 19th, 2004
12:46 A. M.

Took a week off from the keyboard. The one thing I've come to understand in this life is that you can burn out on even the things you love to do if you do them too often. I think that was showing up not only in the lack of consistent posting these past few weeks, but also in the quality of the posts themselves.

So, after a little time off, I've decided to resume ... For a while. I'll pick some days off (probably Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday), and I'll see if maybe I'll start enjoying this a little more.

Then again ... It could be that April's just a tough month ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)