Thursday, April 01, 2004

Happy New Year!

April 1st, 2004
3:20 P. M.

I've been contemplating my move to Canada for quite some time now, and today I'm making it a reality. I have my one way ticket to Toronto in hand, and I'm not coming back to the U. S. until I'm as famous in Canada as Mike Myers is here.

Since I've never done any sort of research on the city of Toronto, I don't know anything at all about the place. Hopefully they have a Holiday Inn Express there so I can add that to my resumé.

"Have you performed in a Broadway style musical before?"
"No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)