Monday, April 12, 2004

The Sweet and the Bitter.

April 12th, 2004
3:31 P. M.

I just saw something wonderfully funny over at the Rabid Librarian. Cruise on over and check it out ... It's a delightful little chain quiz ... You'll just have to take it. Trust me, it's great!

There's a new blog out there, written by the author of Tinmen Don't Dance. It's called Technically, It's Sarcasm. The very first post I read on it, I could hear the voice of the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. It's most definitely going to be a daily read ... For those of you who can afford the hourly charges on your worn out old internet connection (but I think that may only exclude me ...)

And, finally, some sad news. It appears that The Abyss is going off the air.

I will miss her take on life. I tried to leave a funny little comment on her final post ... Only, I'm not sure it came out right. I'm not very good at encouraging people when they've hit a low ... All I have to say is, Pua, I'll miss your regular posts, as will many others, and I hope things go well in all the days coming to you. I wish good health, good times, and good luck to you and your families, Pua.

And the same to everyone out there, dear friends old and new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)