Friday, April 02, 2004

Somewhere I've Never Traveled

April 2nd, 2004
2:33 P. M.

I'm wondering if I shouldn't have made such a snap decision. I mean, there is community theater here in Lexington ... But, this is freakin' Canada for cryin' out loud! This is the first time I've traveled out of this country. And, my flight leaves in a little over three hours. (I'm gonna be dead for that layover in Miami ... )

All the clothes I'm packing have been packed ... I've left instructions with my mother to sell off anything I have left in my apartment in order to bring me back in case things don't pan out up there. (Of course, I expect this ... It's alright to be realistic. I mean, just a day ago I was still making plans to go back to school. That could still happen, and I won't be disappointed. So long as I can still make enough money to support a family one day, I don't care what I'll end up doing to earn it.)

Well, I'm off! I've apologized profusely to my mother for having to wake her up so early, but she understands that this is something I must do.

Toronto or bust!

(By the way ... If there is a way for me to maintain this weblog while I'm on the road, I'll do it. I promise!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)