Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Back In Bidness

April 27th, 2004
12:46 P. M.

Well, it was a fairly eventful weekend for me. I ran around with a friend who has been feeling lower than I've ever felt, and I've been trying to help cheer her up (my mom's been pitching in, too.) This lady found out within the past year that she has a horrific genetic disease which she's been watching destroy her dad. I can say honestly that I don't know how I would handle knowing I had such a disease.

Saturday, we pretty much did our usual thing ... Which is -- go to the grocery store to get cookout type food and some popcorn and watch movies with my mom. (This week it was Seabiscuit.)

But before that, mom wanted to move her computer out of the downstairs room where the ceiling had sprung an unexplainable leak. The computer was directly beneath the dining room. I mean, it would be a lot more understandable if that room were an enclosed (former) porch with a roof exposed to the weather, but ... Well ... It's like I said before -- it was right under the dining room.

The computer's new room doesn't have a phone outlet near it, so we had to scrounge for an extra long cord (which wasn't found until sometime last night while I was at work). So, now I'm "back in bidness!"

Now ... To find out why my debit card isn't working when I try to pay the processing fee on my college application online ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)