Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Thirty Years of Padding Around on This Rock, And This Is All the Traveling I've Done?!?

February 10th, 2004
2:51 A. M.

Take a look at this little travel map I made over at world66.com. If the problem with the image goes away, you'll be able to see that I've been to Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky (which is convenient seeing as I live there), Tennessee, Alabama (where my sister lives), Georgia, and Florida.



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

Pitiful, isn't it? It motivates me, though. In the next few years, I'd like to add some more red to this map ... I'd like it to look a little more like D's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)