Monday, February 09, 2004

Monday, Monday! (Bah Dah, Bah Dah Dah Dah!)
(...Sounded Better When the Mammas and the Pappas Sang It...)

February 9th, 2004

Quick blurbs today. That's all I have time for.

Is everyone else looking forward to Valentine's Day as much as I am this year? I know a lot of you dread this holiday, but I don't! I didn't go out and buy anything for this coming Valentine's Day. You know what? No one is going to be pissed of because of that! I think I'm starting to like not having a relationship at times like these!

On a completely different subject, I was looking at my profile on MSN, and I accidentally clicked on this link right here. I thought it would be a strange thing to share ... since I'm the kind of person who doesn't seek approval (at least openly), I never thought anyone would have to "come out" to their family about their personal religious practices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)