Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Skipped Monday Update

February 3rd, 2004
2:48 P. M.

Whew. That's what I have to say about yesterday. And I repeat -- Whew.

I woke up yesterday morning to nausea and headache (as well as an all over body ache) and absolutely no appetite. I can usually handle a breakfast (that hasn't always been the case, seeing as when I was younger I couldn't eat first thing in the morning), but yesterday I had to force myself to eat something at around one o'clock.

And that, of course, came back up at around five o'clock. So much for my 22 year stretch without vomiting!

I'm still not feeling much better today. I'm glad to say that my fever is gone (it hit 101.7 last night), I feel a little more like getting around, and that I didn't have any weird dreams either. That always happened to me when I got as sick as I did yesterday. And, to make matters possibly worse, I had been reading Dracula ... I hadn't vomited in 22 years as of yesterday, and the clock is still ticking on the last time I had a dream about being chased by vampires (which, if you're wanting to know, is about the same amount of time).

But, still ... I'm wondering how my psyche would have handled a confrontation with a vampire now that I'm 30 years old ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)