Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Tired, Tired, Tired ...

February 4th, 2004
1:36 P. M.

I'm feeling a lot better today ... I didn't force myself to eat today, I was just hungry! I mean I was finally hungry after two days. I did wake up still feeling exhausted, though. I now understand why the doctor gave me two days off. The doctor was very pretty, by the way, and had no ring on her any of her fingers (which could mean nothing) ... I wonder if there are gold digging guys out there who go to a doctor's office ... hmm, what a silly thought ...

Anyway

How D, and all the other women out there in her condition can handle the symptoms I had yesterday and Monday as often as they do, I don't know. All I know is that I haven't been that sick since Third Grade at least. (There are several stories I'll need to tell about that -- lots of abuses of power at my old Elementary school.)

And while the subject of education is on my mind, I found an Albert Einstein quote for this week's

Humpday Quote of the

Week!

It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry...
-----Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)