Sunday, February 01, 2004

An Odd Idea. I Hope No One Either Steals It or Has Already Beaten Me to It.

February 1st, 2004
12:30 A. M.

So, where do some of our stranger ideas come from?

Just the other day, I was at work ... working ... and my mind was wondering. Somehow I began thinking on an odd combination of subjects; Accounting/Investing Terminology, Bible characters and mystery books.
The idea is this ... Pick a character from the Bible (let's say Moses from the Old Testament), pick an accounting term (like "deduction") and combine them to make a title of a mystery book. Then you have "The Moses Deduction."

I started wondering if this formula would work for more than one title. So I tried to come up with a list.
"The Jehosefat Annuity"
"The Jonah Amortization"
"The Cain Pension"
"The Jacob Premium"

..........Hmmmm..........

I could have stumbled onto something here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)