Thursday, August 28, 2003

On the Prowl for Broken Links


August 28th, 2003

12:35 A.M.


I don’t know about anyone out there reading, but I know when I’m on a blog that has a lot of links to other places, I like them to *WORK*! So, for the past hour, I have been going through my blog trying to find and fix broken links, and I’ve found a few (fixed ‘em, too). To any of those who have tried to use any of these links, particularly the only link I have to the WebMD article about Laparoscopy (post; …And Down It Came, August 16th, 2003), I apologize. I promise that I will try to keep on top of all broken links as best as I can, but they do have a tendency of slipping past me. If anyone so wishes, they may contact me and tell me of any non-functioning links, and I’ll fix them as soon as I get a chance…and I will notify you once the link is fixed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)