Monday, August 25, 2003

Hello to a New Reader!


August 25th, 2003

1:17 P.M.


I just got off the phone with D. She called to tell me I had a new reader today! That reader is none other than a friend of D’s, the Rabid Librarian! I’ll be including a link to her site just below the Open Escape one over to the right of your screen.

And…get this…the Rabid Librarian actually likes what she reads here! Ain’t that somethin’?


New Line of Thought

I go back from the gym today. Slowly, but most surely, I’m meeting my goals. It’s taking me longer to tucker out on the stationary bikes. (Please let me be right about that spelling. I hate homonyms.) I can walk faster around the track for a little bit longer than I did just two weeks ago…It’s wonderful. I’ll be back to being my normal, hyperactive obnoxious self in no time at all! (Yes, for those of you who met me in High School, I was actually a little on the hyper-kinetic side when I was a lot younger. I just haven’t been in good enough shape to sustain that level of activity in a veeerrry long time.)

New Line of Thought (again)


I watched the premier episode of Inside Out on VH1 last night. The profile was of Warren Zevon. I think it totally sucks that this guy’s finally being given his much deserved *public* dues just before he checks outta here. But, hell…better late than never. It’s strange to me … I’m only just 3 and a half months from turning 30, and I am more familiar with Warren’s work than most people 20 years older than me…and Warren’s been recording for longer than I’ve been around! Well, enough of that rant. I think a lot of folks would like his music…if only they could hear it more often on the air (and more than just the *one song*....Werewolves of London.)

Watch This Space for Rent again tomorrow, where even I don’t know yet what the topic of the post will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)