Monday, August 18, 2003

Sore Arms Update

August 18th
9:20 P.M.

Well, I'm still having trouble with my arms today. Everyone I've told about it says that I shouldn't still be so sore or stiff so long after a workout. I mean, it's been since this past Friday at noon, for cryin' out loud!

I hate to say this, but I'm beginning to believe what other folks are telling me. I think I might have pulled muscles in both of my arms. And now that I have some Icy/Hot on them, I'm starting to notice a little numbness just above my right elbow.

That can't be good


I guess it's off to the doctor tomorrow...seeing how I was actually hurting bad enough to call in to work today. I thought a day of doing absolutely nothing with my arms would help me recover.
But, it didn't. Ah, well. It's only a $20 co-pay away from feeling better...and if I am prescribed muscle relaxers (shudder) I'm looking at perhaps a couple more days off work.

Here's hoping I can remember them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)