Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Another Hump to Get Over

August 27th, 2003
Check Below for Post Time (I wrote this @ 1:20 P.M. yesterday!)

For those of you who have no problem with being only transient spirits in this realm, this is one more hump day you never have to face again. For those of you who want to live forever…sorry…not gonna happen! This is still one more hump day you’ll never have to face again!
And, for the Feature Presentation!;


Humpday Quote of the
Week!


If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about things.
---W. C. Fields

Helpful advice. But I think my nature is such that I would rush in where angels feared to tread a few more times…especially if it was something I wanted desperately to succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)