Friday, August 22, 2003

Friday Five


August 22nd
12:20 P.M.

As you may have noticed, I didn't include Friday Five in last week's post. I hadn't made my mind up as to whether or not to include Friday Fives in my regular schedule. But, since D is now having serious computer issues, and is not sure when she'll get to post again, I thought that maybe I could do at least one until she can get back online. So here it is, my first Friday Five;


1. When was the last time you laughed?
When I was on the phone with D last night. It doesn't matter what is going on in our lives, we always wind up laughing together. She was even at Amy's funeral visitation with me, and she helped me to laugh even as we were leaving that!


2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?

My mother. And I'm not going into details here...


3. Who was the last person you emailed?

It was, strangely enough, D. Of course, she is, I think, the only close friend I have that has Internet access. In case you were wondering about the subject of that e-mail, we were batting around ideas about a new blog that she and I will be co-writing. It looks like it will be either an original fiction or poetry site. Perhaps a little of both! Stay Tuned!


4. When was the last time you bathed?

Is it me, or is this question a little off the subject? Weren't the previous 3 questions about interpersonal interactions?
Come to think of it, if you don't bathe often enough, that may put a strain on relationships. And if you're wondering, no, bathing is not what my mother and I argued about.
I bathed yesterday before work...that is, I consider a shower bathing. I don't know if bathing is technically filling the bathtub and soaking for a while or not. But I did my personal cleaning ritual about this time yesterday. As soon as this post is finished, I will do it again!


5. What was the last thing you ate?

Again, I don't know if this has much to do with the first 3 questions or not. But, then again....If you load down too much on garlic...Nah, that's silly.
....Or....

You happen to be lactose intolerant (like me) and have a bowl of mini-shredded wheat (like I did), and forget to take your lactase supplement (like I didn't. Thankfully!)


Well, I actually enjoyed doing that Friday Five!
Hey!
Maybe I'll do it again next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)