Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Should I Slow Down?


August 20th, 2003
9:24 P.M.

Every day for this past week, I've noticed something. I've been updating this blog daily, whether there is something to update about or not.

I've been checking on some of the other blogs of note, and I have *snicker* noted *heheh* that a lot of folks let their blogs slide for a while. I've also noticed that these folks lead busier, apparently more interesting lives than I. I'm not complaining, though. My life could be as "interesting" as D's. When I think of it that way, I don't mind my life being a little "boring." Perhaps, "uneventful" is more the word for it.

So, in keeping with the title of this post, I must ask, "Should I not post so often? I mean, just think if some of my former English teachers stumble onto this site...what will they think? I didn't write this much when my grades (and my future career!) counted on it!"

Then I think to myself, "Nah! I'll write as often as I damn well please on the most asinine subjects I can think of. And I can't think of any.

I hope that doesn't show...

New idea just occurred to me. I'll call it;

Humpday Quote of the
Week!


And here's the premise:

Each Tuesday, I'll keep my eyes and ears open for a nice little quote, sometimes humorous, sometimes serious, everytime picked to help my dear readers get over the Wednesday Hump. Goodness knows I need a little help with that every once in a while! So, here goes the first one (and here's hoping I don't incur any copyright infringements...)

Humpday Quote of the
Week!

If there really are multiple universes, what do you call the one thing they're all a part of?
-----George Carlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)