Thursday, August 21, 2003

Fun with Name Generators


August 21st, 2003

12:12 P.M.



I had discovered, several months ago, a Smurf Name Generator link on Wil Wheaton Dot Net. I had a little fun with it…searching my memory for as many of my old friends names as I could remember, and seeing what their Smurf names would be. I got bored of that after a while and didn’t go back (but, I do go back whenever I have friends over who haven’t seen their Smurf names yet!). Then, I realized I could do a search for name generators and see what I could turn up on my own.

And I found a good one! I’ve been to several, and I have to say that this one is my favorite: The Cyborger! This one is downright freaky! Tons o’ laughs, even if they only last for tens of minutes.

I’ve been avoiding it up ‘til now, but here are some hints about what my name is! I simply *must* share these!!!

Digital Artificial Violence and Infiltration Device


Artificial Android Responsible for Observation and Nullification

After re-discovering the joys of this particular name generator, I re-discovered the fun I had at the rest of the Brunching Shuttlecocks site, and I have included them in my "Favorite Places on the Web" links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)