Monday, May 10, 2004

On a Little Side Note...

May 10th, 2004
1:51 P. M.

I met a reader Saturday who offered a critique ... I wish I could have gotten more, but you know how parties can be. Attention gets pulled in so many directions (right D?), and we got cut off. I never made it around to hear more of what you had to say.

And ... As far as the comments go, I have no idea how to even go about fixing that thing. I discovered my ineptitude just now when I caught myself staring blankly at a screenful of code ... I could probably have been vulnerable to suggestion for a second or two even; I'm just thankful no one came in the room and told me I was a chicken.)

But, if you can find a way around the glaring technical difficulty, I would be glad to hear anything you have to say.

So, if you'll excuse me, I have to go out back and scratch around for worms .........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)