Friday, May 07, 2004

It's Time for the Friday ... Oops ... No More Friday Fives...

May 7th, 2004
3:03 P. M.

I just surfed over to the Friday Five site, and discovered the message posted there. It's strange, since I picked today as the day I would get back into the habit of doing the things again. But, from looking at other blogs around, I've noticed other writing prompts published for other days of the week. Starting Monday, I'm going to participate in one of those. (As seen on Open Escape!)

But, To Hold You Over 'Til Then!


Here's something from the Daily Dirt!

1. Do you believe that a guy and a girl can be just friends?

I most certainly hope so. That seems to be what I have in my life at the moment (and, when I really take the time to think about it ... To feel through it ... All I really need. For now.)

2. Do you have more guy friends than girl friends?

Once upon a time, I had more female friends than male. I've never told anyone this (except for D, and I only told her last year), but I had all those female friends in the hope that any one of them would break up with their boyfriend ... And there I would be, all available and sympathetic and stuff. Guess how often that happened.

3. Do you get along better with guys or girls?

I get along well with both genders. I'm far too mentally lazy to keep separate lists of friends and enemies in my head, or to even write it down. I find it easier to just try to forgive everyone their trespasses, and leave it at that!

4. Have you ever fallen for a friend?

Yes.

5. Is your best friend a guy or a girl?

Right now, she's getting ready to graduate from college with her Master's Degree in Social Work! (It's all official tomorrow! She's even the one who taught me how to spell 'tomorrow!')
I should have repeated it ad-nauseam earlier in the month (because I felt like it), I'm so happy and excited for her!
I'm so happy and excited for her!
I'm so happy and excited for her!
I'm so happy and excited for her!
I'm so happy and excited for her!
I'm so happy and excited for her!
I'm so happy and excited for her!
(With much hopping around and some unmanly squeals!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)