Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Filling a Blank

May 4th, 2004
3:02 P. M.

I'm not going to apologize for not writing here very often. I know you all out there have better things to do than to read some trash I've written. But, just because I haven't been posting very often doesn't mean that I haven't been writing elsewhere (before you try a search engine, I'll give you a hint; my penmanship is improving.)

I've nearly filled up my little notebook. I'd love to post some of the stuff I've written, but I don't know how to prevent all that copy-and-paste stuff that I do on other websites I go to for my Humpday Quotes.

More importantly this week, I'm counting down the days until D graduates with her Master's Degree! In case I haven't gotten around to saying it, I am really excited and happy for her. I also wonder how she's going to like life without school ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)