Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Happy Wednesday to All!

May 5th, 2004
1:33 P. M.

Hmm. I just remembered; This is Cinco de Mayo! I went down to a Hispanic part of town a few years ago (when May Fifth had fallen on a Saturday), and I found the celebration to be quite enjoyable. If I remember correctly, it is a celebration of Mexico's victory over invading French forces. What I do remember, though, is that I loved the music I heard down on that street corner.

I wonder if I can make it back to that corner today to hear some more of that music (or if everyone's at work today and will be holding the celebration later ... While I'm at work.)

*** ** *** ** *** **


Humpday Quote of the

Week!

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
- Dennis Wholey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)