Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I'm Skipping Out On the Blog Today

March 9th, 2004
2:16 P. M.

If I were to write anything today, it would come out too forced. I feel no inspiration to say anything at the moment, so I won't say anything at all.

That being said, I finally mailed my income taxes off yesterday. I'm now holding my breath 'til it comes back. Since I'm moving, I can't help but wonder if my checks will come to the right address. I have one address on my W2 forms, and another on the envelopes that I sent in. Maybe they'll mail it to the address on the envelope. (If they don't, I'm sure that the forwarding slips I've filled out at the Post Office will work. But, then again, there was a time when my student loan papers said I lived in Illinois ... If you've seen my little States Travel Map from a few posts back, you'll notice that Illinois is not in red.)

In closing today, I would like to wish everyone a good Tuesday (at least it's not Monday), and I hope everyone is enjoying their respective lives to the fullest. (Or, at the very least, having a go at it.)

P. S.

Note to self:
"Address" has more than one "D" in it!!! Other than that, thank goodness for spellchecking software.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)