Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Time for the Only Regular Feature

March 3rd, 2004
1:29 P. M.

I know, I know ... I do the Friday Five, but I don't do it as regularly as I do this one. Even though the Friday Five didn't have a post this past week, I did intend to skip it ... As a part of my time away from the computer. Well, today I'm back into the swing of things. I have my dinner (what I'm taking to work tonight) on the stove right now, and I'm going to go out for the afternoon as soon as it's done cooking, and after I've had lunch. (I'm making Tabasco Salmon and Lemon Pepper Salmon, along with a side of wild rice. The Tabasco one is for lunch, which will give me time to recover before work.)

So, on with this week's

Humpday Quote of the

Week!

There is no agony like bearing an untold story inside of you.
-- Maya Angelou (b. 1928), African-American author, poet laureate, performer, composer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)