Monday, March 08, 2004

Beginning a New Week

March 8th, 2004
3:57 P. M.

It's is here -- the day everyone dreads. Monday. Though, for some reason, I no longer dread them. Now, I find Mondays to be frightfully dull. I know when I wake up on a Monday morning (afternoon), I face the same old thing I faced last week. I know there are probably a lot of people out there who feel like that.

Not much we can do about it. But, I do notice that I look forward to facing every day beyond a Monday ... The cycle does repeat, though. I have to find some way of making Mondays more interesting, at least on this Blog. I'll think of something, then I'll probably forget it. Then it will come back to me later.

(In case you're wondering, I have been trying to think of a regular feature for Mondays. As soon as I can think of one I'll start working on it.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)