Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I Feel the Old Laziness Creeping Back to Me

March 2nd, 2004
2:43 P. M.

Ok, so that isn't news to me. I've noticed it all last month. I'm hoping that all it is was simply the last of the winter "blahs" leaving my soul for the end of this season. To give you any idea, of the two books I checked out at the beginning of last month (Dracula and Frankenstein), I'm only half way finished with the first one. Terrible, isn't it? I need to get better practiced if I am to be prepared for my return to college this coming fall. That is, in fact, my reason for going to the library so often right now. I don't do very much reading at all, and haven't been doing very much of it since my last go at college back in '97. (I keep thinking to myself ... "If I'd stayed in the first time, I could have been a tenured professor by now. I probably could have had a Ph.D. in something as well." I hope I won't be saying that forever!)

It's only two days into March, and already I am starting to feel a lot better ... With a touch of restlessness too, I might add. I'm not totally antsy yet, so maybe I'll be able to concentrate enough to get a few more books read before a road trip claims me! (I already feel the urge for a photo safari coming on. I think I'll head south ... Toward the Gulf of Mexico. I may just make a week of that in the next couple of months. I would prefer to go there before Spring is over. If I'm allowed to post pictures, or even able to do so on my Blogger account, I'll post them when I get them. More than likely, I'll be down there some time in the middle of May ... If I can hold out that long!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)