Thursday, March 04, 2004

Try and Guess How Long It's Been Since I Exercised!

March 4th, 2004
1:11 P. M.

No, seriously! Guess! I'll say the first person who answers is right ... I have no real idea. I know it was some time in January. Boy, how time gets away ...

Not to worry, though. I'm heading to the gym here in the next few minutes. I really need to get back into that particular swing of things.

I know that now because I had some trouble taking my Claddagh ring off this morning as I was getting ready to do some work around the house. That is the first time I've had that problem. The ring had been loose around my finger until about two weeks ago. (If you click on the link, my ring look just like the second silver one on the right.)

If there is one thing that really makes me panic, and I don't know why it would be so, it is having a ring on my finger that I can't get off. (That's why I'm thinking of getting a wedding band tattooed on instead of an actual piece of jewelry when/if the time comes. I have less a fear of needles than having something stuck on my finger ... Cutting off circulation ... Gives me willies just thinking about it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)