Monday, February 23, 2004

Popcorn, Chicken Strips, Kick Ass Jazz Music!

February 23rd, 2004
2:22 P. M.

I'm fixing lunch and watching the new Ocean's Eleven. That movie has a great soundtrack. I also like how the guys in the new one actually walk away with the money. Criminals beating criminals ... wahoo.

Anyway, on a completely different subject (which, in case you haven't noticed of late, none of the post titles I pick really match the subject of the post), I had an interesting day yesterday. I was getting ready to go out with a friend of mine when she called me and asked if I wanted to meet her horse. Yes, she owns a horse ... she won him at a raffle when she was in college -- how lucky is THAT?
Well, she implied that she was going to let me ride him after she was through. Her mistake was that she let me watch as she rode ... apparently, he's a steeplechaser. I can ride a horse (I think -- it's been many years and I only did it once), but I don't know about riding one that's going to be jumping over obstacles. One day, when I have the nerve, I might try ... so long as he doesn't decide to start jumping over stuff.

Again ... Different subject. Sad news today. Barbie and Ken, who've been a couple for more than 40 years, have officially split. Get the story from News.com.au here.
Ken, my boy, you should've popped the question sometime in the past 43 years. Now, you're going to be having a public relations nightmare ... you know how rumors can start.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)