Sunday, March 07, 2004

Strange Dreams

March 7th, 2004
11:20 A. M.

I've never attempted to write about my dreams before today. If you folks think my mind wonders in waking life ....

But, I'll try today;

I was at a nature sanctuary ... For amphibious hares. These were odd looking creatures; they looked as if they had once been considered as what Bugs Bunny would look like. They were bright and colorful, had very expressive eyes and they were perpetually smiling. They swam like frogs, when they crawled out of the water, they strolled around like hares. The whole time I was at that sanctuary, I felt as if I were on the verge of laughter. I don't think these creatures were doing anything overtly funny, its just that these creatures looked funny -- and very happy, and that feeling was contagious.

When I went home, I found my parents (yes, I went home to my parents' house) getting prepared to move. I was helping them pack a few things away when we got a call ... From someone we met in Florida nearly 20 years ago -- and haven't seen since. She said she was on her way to see us. I couldn't help but wonder shy she was coming to see us after all this time. But, I was looking forward to seeing her ... And then I woke up.

Ok ... So, what the heck was it all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)