Sunday, February 22, 2004

Who Links Who?

February 22nd, 2004
12:03 A. M.

Hey! How cool is this (technorati.com)? Click on it! Go ahead! Then, type in your blog's URL, and see who's linked to you!

You know what? ... Skip all that. I'm probably the last one to find out about that, anyway. I just found a post from Random. Really. that mentions their blog showing up in my And, other blogs I read...on a once-in-a-while basis list. The post has it right ... I do believe I've only read it once, but I marked it more for my own benefit. It's definitely a blog that I believe needs to be read more than once.

If I must write the truth about one of my links, I'll write it about all. Most of the time I don't read them again until, every once in a very great while, I read other blogs instead of write to my own. I only read The Abyss and Tinmen Don't Dance with any kind of regularity at all. And, I read them only three times a week (I'm trying to finish off my two library books before the 29th of this month, so I don't read a whole lot else.)

If you read that last line and wondered "Why the heck is he struggling to finish two books in a month?" I'll tell you. It's because, even after all these years outside of school, I still have trouble concentrating on any one thing for a stretch of time. No matter how much older I get, that never changes. Ah, well ... I suppose I'll work around it somehow...

Sorry if this post is jumping around. The Chapelle Show is on, and it's pretty funny tonight.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)