Monday, February 16, 2004

What a Weekend...

February 15th, 2004
11:37 P. M.

I got some disheartening news today. D's latest attempt at pregnancy ended last week. She miscarried ... I am glad, though, that it was early in the pregnancy. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like for her to have been four or five months along and have this happen. I know she is in pain right now (emotional and physical). I wonder how much worse it would have been for her...

She still has eleven more embryos to go. She told me that she's going to wait a little while before she tries again, and I'm glad for that. She needs time to rest.

Well, D, I had my hopes up this time, too. After all I've seen you through, I thought it was high time for this dream to come true.

That pretty much has me tapped out ... I can't write much more tonight. She and I have a long history together ... I blame my late best friend for her current troubles. And, I blame myself. Part of me knew he was no good for her from the start ... but I said nothing.
Nothing...
Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)