Thursday, February 12, 2004

Isn't It Great That There's Someone Looking Out for Us?

February 12th, 2004
2:06 A. M.

I was just reading a brand new blog (it's new to me) called "A Rift in the Space-Time Continuum." It, so far as I've read, has nothing to do with Physics in the slightest. The writer tonight was on a fairly interesting topic, though.

And, if you've taken the time to read the new blog (I'll recommend waiting 'til you get home ... it features a much heavier use of the "f" word than you'll find here), I can corroborate most of what they were saying. I've been around plenty of people who have used this particular substance, and when I think about the differences between what I've seen, and the depictions in the ad campaign against it ... I'd say that the campaign has to have been written under the influence of some illicit substance.

I know what you all are going to say, "That stuff's bad for you ... it should remain illegal."

My response is this, "A lot of things are bad for you. Should we outlaw it all?" I just got done eating some roast beef ... And I'm having a beer ... and bedtime is going to be soon. I know it's bad for me to eat and drink just before bed time ... it's so irresponsible.

Should I be considered a criminal because of that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)