Thursday, November 06, 2003

This Space for Rent mkII!

November 6th, 2003
12:53 A. M.


Ok, so you have read (those of you who aren't too angry after finding out I have no rental property available to read any farther) that I have been reading other people's web logs. In some of these logs, I've noticed a comments section available at the end of the posts.

I must confess, I've been jealous of these people and their neat little comments option. I imagine it must be easier for them to interact with their readers than it has been for me. I mean, that 'send me an e-mail' stuff doesn't work for me.

You may have trouble believing this, but since I started this log back in August (2003), I haven't gotten any e-mail comments at all! Terrible isn't it?
And, I know it can't be because folks aren't reading...I mean, I have a site meter, and I get traffic tracking reports at least twice a month from that to the 'contact me' address. According to those reports, some weeks I can have as many as 100 page views!

Again, though...I have to wonder how many of those page views are from people looking for apartments or storage space or, inexplicably, pictures of nudity in gym locker rooms and showers.

I bet you folks would be too frustrated to leave a comment. Or, if you did, it's probably not one I would want to read.

Well, today will be the first day my comments will be available. If my guess is correct, you should be able to comment on any post you so desire...I had no idea that this option would be retro-active! I thought it would be available for every post after today. Perhaps not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)