Friday, October 31, 2003

Happy Halloween

October 31st, 2003
9:08 A. M.


Good All Hallows Morning to everyone!
Welcome to the day when some of our ancestors would disguise themselves to elude the evil spirits that were thought to be more powerful on this day than on any other.
I was planning on disguising myself as a Jedi. I had at least two Jedi lightsabers at my old apartment, and I remember packing them away and bringing them here, but I can't find them.
I have managed to keep up with my Darth Maul double bladed lightsaber, but I lack the make-up and contact lenses to be disguised as him. I might have to go as a random Sith Lord today.
The cloak I have is neutral...it could be used by practioners of either side of the Force. I suppose I could dress all in black underneath it...
But, I would much rather be a Jedi. I've already borrowed the majority of that outfit from a guy at work. I would be pretty much all in white/khaki for that outfit.
I hope I can find my single bladed lightsaber before I take off for the gym this morning. Heck, I've worked on those impressive twirling techniques used by Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor in the first movie (as well as Hayden Christensen, and too many others to name in the second). I apologize to any celebrities whose names may or may not be misspelled here.

Well, I better get to looking before I go off to the gym.
I'll post more tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)