Thursday, November 06, 2003

Jumping the Gun A Little, Here

November 6th, 2003
11:58 P. M.


I know, I know. I'm about 10 minutes early with this post. Had I waited, I would have a Friday post, but I didn't feel like it.

I'm too excited to wait. I just noticed that D has posted to my comments!
Well, D, thank you for the compliment, there...and blog here as often as you like!
That's right, folks! The wonderful lady who brings us Open Escape will be blogging as often as she can through my comments.
It appears that the computer issues she was having at home a few months back have returned. This time around, with a full class load (papers to write, books to read...that whole mess), she has no time left to fix her computer's problem with staying connected to the internet.
By the way, D, you don't have to use your full first name if you don't want to. I haven't used mine since the "Cyborger" post a couple of months ago. I'm betting that everyone except for you and Tim at work (my possible running mate in the 2007 Race for Governor) has forgotten my name.

That's what I'm counting on at least.
I don't know why, though. My basic personality comes out in these posts. I think I'm still keeping my name secret to protect my ex-girlfriend's dignity...


It's my paranoia coming out, perhaps, but I don't want any mutual friends of ours who haven't seen us in a while to come across my blog and read about us.

Everyone thought she was a quiet, sweet girl who would never do her boyfriend wrong. She also came across as strong willed...someone who would never let another person take advantage of her.
But, she implied that I had taken advantage of her.
And, since I have already written about that here, I don't want it coming back on her...any of it.
I'm still trying to be fair to her. I always will.


That's the Angel sitting on my right shoulder.
You folks know the rest.


Guess who's sitting on the left shoulder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)