Thursday, September 04, 2003

Waiting for Sleep to Take Me

August 35th, 2003
12:19 A.M.


I have no real topic for this post, so I won't stick to any one subject at all.

You notice how I put August on the dateline...well, I was just too lazy tonight to correct my goof. I mean, since Monday, I've been trying to put August as the month on everything I've had to write the date on. So, I figured, instead of using the backspace button, I'd just write the August equivalent of September 4th.


About the pictures in Alabama. The best I can do is what I did...I included links to the area in my post yesterday, many of which have pictures of many of the things I took pictures of. The only thing missing is that fountain at Spring Park in Tuscumbia. It is completely awesome, and hopefully somewhere on the web there is a picture of it in action. It would help if I could remember the name...It's named after a Native-American princess, I think...I'll look at the picture I took of its plaque, and post the name here when I get a chance.


Ok, now D has gotten me into a new habit. I've been fighting the urge to post the results (I don't know why), but I've been taking some of the Quizilla quizzes. They're kinda cute, funny, and sometimes insightful (most of the time it's all three at once)! But, here are the ones I took tonight while waiting for sleep to take me.

Hey! I got the title of the post in the post!

when harry met sally
Everyone remembers the 'faked-orgasm-in-a-deli'
sequence from your kind of movie When Harry Met
Sally. It seems that you're falling for a buddy
or have already fallen for them. Uh-oh. You're
probably caught between the possibility of
having a great relationship and wrecking the
one you have now. You know what they say, it's
better to regret something you did than
something you didn't do.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x87071b8)

Seer


The ULTIMATE personality test
brought to you by Quizilla


I think I'll be doing these somewhat regularly now...I like 'em.
Alot!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)