Thursday, August 14, 2003

New Features!! Awwight!


August 14, 2003
1:35 A.M.


Here it is, a little after 1:30 a.m. With eyes burning for sleep, I can say I've accomplished what I set out to do for my web log tonight! If you'll check on the upper right, you now have the option to contact me! I know....the damn site's only been up for about twelve hours, but I never know who's been dying to talk to me!


That's about it for now...other than a couple more links to my favorite things...I'll be putting more of those up as time goes by!

Goodnight, everyone!

Oíche mhaith, codladh sámh!
Good night, Sleep Well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)