Thursday, August 14, 2003

Salmon Chanted Morning

August 14, 2003
10:06 A.M.


I’m off to the gym again today. I missed going yesterday. But, I made up for it by walking around my neighborhood for 45 minutes. I must say I missed the track…its surface is much more forgiving than the concrete I walked on yesterday. And even. Nothing like giving yourself a workout on an uneven, hilly track when you are accustomed to even and flat! Then there’s the matter of warming up on the stationary bikes. I didn’t get that yesterday, either.
In case you’re wondering about the title of this post, I based it on two things:
The salmon fillet I had for “breakfast”
The Kip Adotta song, Wet Dream.

If you can find that song, I highly recommend it! I love punning, anyway, and Kip is pretty darned good at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)