Monday, November 22, 2004

A Lost Weekend

Nope, it isn't what you think. I haven't had a "drink" since August. It's just that I did almost absolutely nothing this weekend. I did two loads of laundry, visited my grandparents (and got some pictures of them and their toy poodles), and nothing else. Somehow I managed to squeeze all of that into two whole days!

I only wrote a grand total of six paragraphs for my Yahoo site. (I did no writing at all on the little project for the Velma_Dinkley forum. Looks like I'd better be careful when I get back into college next semester ... I'm not performing up to expectations in the face of a deadline.)

Enough about me, though. It's the beginning of a new week. This particular week is Thanksgiving, traditionally the beginning of Christmas shopping season, but lately that's been pushed back to Halloween. I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. And a safe shopping season. (I know that's what this season has been turned into ... And that it happened long before I was born. I have nothing more to add that many of you haven't heard before.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)