Sunday, November 14, 2004

Just Don't Confuse Me with a Genuine Guru

I've just finished blundering my way through setting up a wireless network at my house. This is the first time I've done an entry on the computer my grandmother gave me just for fixing it. I blundered my way through that, too.

Maybe if I keep blundering like this in the rest of my life, I might actually get somewhere.

I'm blundering through the story I'm writing for the Scooby Doo forum on Yahoo. I've got four different versions of chapter one, two of chapter two, and I have no idea how to get to chapter three. I don't even know how many chapters there are going to be. And, it's due on the 30th of this month. At least it's informal (and it gives me a good idea of how I'm still dealing with deadlines ... Seeing as I've been working on it for about month and a half.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)