Thursday, November 04, 2004

Cold Sores. Gotta Love'm

Well, gang, another outbreak has crept up on me. I was feeling fine when I went to bed (I'll admit, an hour earlier than usual.) However, when I woke up today (two hours later than usual) I had a nice little burny-itchy sensation on the right side of my bottom lip. It's raised up a little now, and a blister has already started forming. I'd rather have a full blown flu than this. I hate itching ... Especially when scratching is impossible because it hurts to even touch the area.

I should have known I was getting sick in the middle of the night. I usually get some really weird dreams when I'm getting sick (and I'm talking weirder than helping the Mystery Inc. Gang escape Hades.) The memory of this dream has faded into almost nothing now. All I can recall is that I was walking around the deserted streets of a big city at night. Every building I went into was the same. It was that pub I used to go to every Sunday night to play the trivia contest. All I would do was grab one of those free local magazines, take a seat at a table, and start reading. That's it. No real action. Strange, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)