Thursday, October 28, 2004

Do You, Err, Yahoo?

I do now. I have a Geocities site which will be a weekly digest (don't get the juices on you ... They're caustic) of what I write here. I've noticed that what I do on This Space for Rent could be quite a bit more elaborate, if I really tried. And, I've been too lazy ... Mmm ... Busy ... To try.

In case you're wondering, I no longer worry about mentioning any of Google's competitors on my site. I'm going to be using both, and thereby creating more advertising space for people who want to sell you something over the web.

Hey, I'm just trying to do my part to help boost the economy!

So, follow this link to the as of yet unnamed Yahoo Geocities site I just set up yesterday! (Try not to be too disappointed. I'm still reviewing this site so I can put up the first digest by Saturday.)

Have a good day, all!

To borrow from a new online acquaintance, here are some lines from Hall and Oates' "Do It for Love"

I won't do it for money
I won't do it for pride
I won't do it to please somebody else
If it don't feel right
But I'll do it for you
And at least I'll try
I don't need any other reason
If I feel it deep inside
I'll do it for love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)