Sunday, October 31, 2004

What's Up with that Audioblog?

I've tried to use it a couple of times. One time I knew it was I who screwed it up. I was calling in my post from a cell phone, and was joking about bad connections and hung up on myself in the middle of a word. On purpose. Only seconds later did I realize that maybe I should have stayed on the line to see if there were any more hoops to jump through before my voice would show up here.

The next time, I called from the same cell phone (free nationwide long distance, unlimited weekend minutes). Not only am I not paying for the phone, I'm not racking up any charges when I'm trying to use it for my own little schemes.

That time, I stayed on the line, pushed the #(pound) key after I was done (just like it said to do), and nothing showed up. Repeat that for the third attempt.

As for the fourth time ... I don't know what I can do differently. I'll try it one more time. If that doesn't work, I'll find some other way to get my voice heard. For now, I'm going to do some research to see how to get this thing started ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)