Friday, October 22, 2004

I Know What I'll Be Doing on November 20th!

I've spoken about the fact that I would have loved to have had a family right now. And, now more than ever, I wish there is something I could have done in the past (other than the obvious) to have made that dream come true. I'm not going through another bout of the blues for not having wife and children by now ... It simply hasn't happened (yet), and I've made peace with that. It's just I don't know how it's going to be when I go to a particular movie next month ... By myself.

I feel comfortable enough that I can tell people (even total strangers) that I still love cartoons. I even enjoy the new ones. Like Johnny Bravo, the Powerpuff Girls, Aquateen Hunger Force, and even Samurai Jack (and I'm normally not into those high action shows!)

But, there is a special place in my heart for this particular cartoon. I can't even explain why. I mean, like the others I listed, this one came out when I was in my early (if not mid) twenties. There is no mistaking that it is meant for children. I suppose, though, that it has to do with the comic timing the people who work on this show have. I'm talking about SpongeBob SquarePants.

Check out the trailers, you'll know why I want to see it. And, I'm not going to let the idea that I won't have kids of my own around me as I watch this movie bother me a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)