Tuesday, June 15, 2004

A Pre-Written Entry

I’ve forgotten how much better I liked it when I had the chance to pre-write my entries in my word processor program. I forgot how great it is to write when the inspiration hits and not have to wait on an Internet connection. Now I can have several entries ready to go so I don’t have to worry myself about not keeping up the promise to keep something posted every day.

This way I can get a lot more elaborate about what I want to say about current events. Keep in mind I’ve had plenty to say about what’s been going on in the world, particularly what our administration (*cough* regime) has been up to, but I’ve been far too befuddled to be able to write about it. And, by the time I have a clear enough mind to write, it’s time for the next befuddlement.

One thing I realize about myself … I don’t even like it when I get political, so I might leave it to other people to write about their leanings.
So, now I’m back to trying to keep the New Year’s resolutions I made when the year actually was new (and I was nursing my first ever hangover.)

By the way … I’ve pretty much slowed way down on my drinking. It’s not that I realized I could ruin my life (though I know it was a possibility.) But, just like most other hobbies I’ve picked up, I’ve lost interest in this one too.

Of course, I realize now that I’ve taken to pre-writing my entries (again), I’ll wind up blowing the time I save by just surfing the net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)