Friday, June 11, 2004

Friday Morning Adventures

Former President Reagan's funeral was today. All I'm going to say is at least he delivered what he had to give to this country with a smile.

*** ** *** ** *** **

That's what I sat (half-way) watching while I was at the waiting room at the doctor's office today. Mostly I just read the paper, while my mom was having an endoscopy/biopsy done. For the past few months, she's been having some pretty serious stomach pains. She had been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and the medication she was on for it started causing ulcers in her mouth and pain in her abdomen. She was afraid that she had developed ulcers in her stomach, too. Luckily, none were found today and her biopsy results came back clean. But, she does have a small hiatal hernia (the doctor said that the hernia wouldn't explain the pain she has had.)

*** ** *** ** *** **

Tomorrow, I have a couple of friends coming over with a pick up truck and a trailer to help me move out of my apartment and into my mom's house. I haven't really been looking forward to this. I'd prefer staying out on my own, but with the new car and the insurance on it, plus going back to school this fall ... Let's just say that rent got harder to pay lately. But, so long as I'm in school, I'll be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)