Saturday, June 05, 2004

A Rare Saturday Post

June 4th
5:23 P. M.

Having a typical Saturday, are you? I know I am. Or, I should say, what constitutes a typical Saturday since the inception of Cartoon Network. None of the caroons I used to watch aren't shown on Saturdays anymore. They're on all week long, so I have no special reason to look forward to the weekends anymore. (I hope everyone's catching the irony in this.)

So, today instead of looking forward to cold, sugary cereal and the latest re-reun of Scooby Doo (Velma ... Raaaooorr!)I'm instead looking forward to hanging out with some old friends and watching School of Rock!

And, without any further ado ... That's where I'm off a-to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)