Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I Got Served Once Again

Last night, the person who challenged me to make the crab rangoons challenged me to make a chili dip she got at a Goldstar yesterday afternoon. Sounded, once again, to be a fairly simple thing. However, this will demand that I do some actual cooking. That is to say, the preparation of the meat
(For you vegetarians/vegans out there, I am planning on making a meat-free version of anything this lady challenges me to make)is going to be a bit more detailed than simply shredding it and adding cream cheese.

That means more opportunity to screw up! It's a bit more fun when it isn't a slam dunk, to me at least.

I wonder how this is going to come out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)