Friday, June 04, 2004

No Dirt Today

June 4th, 2004
4:03 P. M.

Instead of the substitute Friday Five I've been doing off and on for the past couple of weeks, I thought I would instead post a few links I've been perusing for a few months. I've been keeping them in a draft I haven't bothered posting. Come on in! Take a look. See anything you think you might like, click on it!

The U. S. Constitution Online
The Journey
A Town Called Podunk
Dreams 24/7
Love A Little More...
The League of Liberals
Doctors Get Breast Cancer, Too
The Daily Donkey
Led Free DC
The PCAT Professor
Glow Machine's Solipsistic History of the Universe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)